What better way to celebrate the spirit of Halloween than with a good old fashioned pumpkin-carving party? Don’t know what to create? Have no fear! We’ve got you covered with three fashionable pumpkin-carving templates, crafted just for you by ModCloth’s graphic designer, Erynn.
So, why not hit the pumpkin patch with your nearest and dearest, grab some cider and caramel apples, and celebrate All Hallows Eve with a ‘ghouls’ night in filled with pumpkin-carving fun?
Customizing your pumpkin is easy:
1. Print out the templates, linked with each design, below.
2. With tape, affix a template to a large, hollowed-out pumpkin.
3. Use a pin or sharp awl to poke holes along the pattern, marking on the pumpkin where you’ll be carving.
4. Remove the paper template and, using a sharp knife, carefully cut out the pattern on the pumpkin along the dotted line.
5. When you’re ready to display your masterpiece, simply insert a candle or battery-powered light to illuminate your design!
Some products you might like:
Blog: Story by Modcloth