Save yourself time and money with an at-home spa treatment and reap the benefits of homemade natural, nutrient-rich ingredients. Pampering yourself at home saves you the hassle and cost of arranging for childcare and dishing on overpriced treatments. So, take advantage of the next time your baby goes down for a nap and cut out some well-deserved mommy-time..
Here are 10 simple 2-step combinations that will work wonders on your face, body, and hair and leave you feeling like you just walked out of the Four Seasons Spa:
- Relaxing Bath= Rosewater + Coconut Milk
- Skin Hydrating = Honey + Olive Oil
- Skin Toner = Water + Lavender Oil
- Blemish-Fighting = Distilled Water + Tea Tree Oil
- Facial & Body Scrub = Honey + Brown Sugar
- Hair Mask = Avocado + Olive Oil
- Anti-Redness Facial= Egg Yolk + Lemon Juice
- Healthy Glow = Milk + Honey
- Face Brightening = Baking Soda + Water
- Clarifying = Plain Yogurt + Honey
At least you won’t go hungry when making these tasty topicals.
Enjoy this one on me!
You May Also Like: