Have your whole family begging for more of these insanely tasty and healthy vegan almond cookies. These organically sweet treats are also super simple and quick to make!
- 2.5 cups ground almond flour (I prefer Bob’s Red Mill Organic Almond Meal Flour
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
(combine these three ingredients into a large bowl)
- 1/2 cup agave nectar (I prefer Organic Blue Agave Nectar)
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
(whisk together these three ingredients)
- Add wet to dry ingredients and stir well.
- Fold in 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips and 1/2 cup sliced almonds.
- Place heaping tablespoons on cooking sheet and bake @ 350 degrees for 7-10 minutes.
Makes 15-18 cookies.
You may also like: